Member is any user of Blue Ridge Software (BRS) services.
All information entered into BRS by Member is private to Member except to the extent that he or she opts to share that information with other BRS members and/or the public, through BRS or otherwise. It is BRSLLC's policy to respect the privacy of Members. Therefore, BRSLLC will not disclose to any third party Member's name or contact information.
BRSLLC will also not monitor, edit, or disclose the contents of a Member's information unless required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
(1) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on BRSLLC;
(2) protect and defend the rights or property of BRSLLC;
(3) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of BRSTOS members or the public;
(4) fix or debug problems with the BRS software/service;
(5) by Member's request for assistance.